1. RAMS Jared Goff, QB, California They’re in Hollywood now, so Jeff Fisher will stand at the podium at 8 p.m. with a sealed envelope and pull out Goff’s name. Supposedly the NFL has requested the Rams create drama by holding off saying it’s Goff over Wentz. Goff is more NFL-ready, but Wentz could be better long-term. Neither is can’t miss. It’s the second time in the last seven drafts the Rams are taking a QB No. 1 overall. 2. EAGLES Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State Sam Bradford was supposed to be the answer for the Rams and then the Eagles and they each emptied out two drafts to get Goff and Wentz. Bradford now wants out. He should keep his mouth shut. He made $78 million in his first contract and signed a deal for $22 million guaranteed a few weeks before the Eagles made a big trade. Philly could deal him to Denver and go with Chase Daniel until Wentz is ready. SAM BRADFORD AND KELLY RIPA SHARE THE SAME DIVA PLAYBOOK 3. CHARGERS Laremy Tunsil, OT, Ole Miss Tunsil is so good Philip Rivers will pick him up at the airport. The biggest issue is the… Read full this story
- Fantasy football mock draft: The Globe’s experts make their picks
- Cardinals safety Tony Jefferson selects his possible replacement in mock draft
- A Giants prediction: With the 10th pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, Big Blue selects ...
- NFL mock draft: Former Arizona high school standouts rise on NFL draft boards for 2018
- Three players Jets could take in first round of NFL Draft
- Jets 'Draft guru' Mike Maccagnan has a spotty draft record, needs to prove he can actually pick good players
- Giants NFL draft plans: Three players to watch
- Jets should resist going after quarterback in first round of NFL draft
- Giants' Landon Collins has no regrets about attending NFL draft
2016 NFL First Round Mock Draft have 307 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at April 27, 2016. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.