WASHINGTON (AP) The Latest on the presidential race ahead of Thursday’s GOP debate and the March 15 primaries (all times local): 10:35 p.m. John Kasich says it’s more important to unite the country than to promote violence at political rallies. Kasich didn’t mention presidential rival Donald Trump specifically, but said in Thursday’s debate that it’s important to tell Americans that their problems can be solved. Kasich said candidates can ”prey” on people’s fears, or offer them solutions. He preferred to do the latter. — 10:30 p.m. Marco Rubio won another delegate! There were 150 delegates at stake in Tuesday’s Republican contests in Michigan, Mississippi, Idaho and Hawaii. Rubio was shut out in the first three states. But on Thursday evening – two days after the voting ended – Hawaii finished counting more than 2,000 provisional ballots, and there it was -one delegate for Rubio. Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and John Kasich split the rest, with Trump winning the most. In the overall race for delegates, Rubio is still well behind Trump and Cruz. But he got a delegate on Tuesday. The AP delegate count: Trump: 459. Cruz: 360. Rubio: 152. Kasich: 54. Needed to win the nomination: 1,237. — 10:20… Read full this story
- George Best - A Profile of the Manchester United Players Career
- US is Urging a Ban On The High Tech and Military Sales To Iran
- Future Politicians Will Use Smart Mobs to Unite Voters and Supporters
- Why the United States just doesn't get the United Nations
- HolisticJunction.com Featured School of the Week May 7, 2007: United Education Institute (UEI)
- How To Watch The Latest Football Scores And Highlights For Free On Your PC
- Is Iran Waging a Proxy War in Lebanon Against Israel and the United States?
- The Latest: House Dems gauging support for impeachment vote
- An Examination of Online Banking in the United Kingdom
- Let's Argue Over Judges - Divide - Never Unite
The Latest: Kasich urges candidates to unite the country have 304 words, post on www.foxsports.com at March 10, 2016. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.