Tesla is going to show us all … something about the Model 3 tomorrow evening. Don’t expect to learn every last detail about the lower-cost electric vehicle because, as Tesla CEO Elon Musk said in February when asked about the March reveal event, “We’re not going to show everything about Model 3 until a lot closer to production time.” Given the secrecy, is it really a surprise that we’re seeing talk of leaks and supposed specs today?* Because here we go.Electrek says it got some heretofore unknown details about the Model 3. These include a 0-60 time of under four seconds and a look that is, “like a smaller hybrid of the Model X and S. It is a bit taller sedan with a unique front that looks more like a Model X than a Model S.” We’ve heard that the Model 3 will have a few different body styles (CUV, sedan), and this description sounds like it might be the CUV. Which trim level might get that not-quite-ludicrous acceleration speed is also unknown, but Electrek says that you can spec out your Model 3 to almost $60,000, for AWD and an 80-kWh or thereabouts battery. Is any of this… Read full this story
- BCS reaches consensus on 4-team playoff
- BCS officials reach consensus on playoff
- Rangers jumping in on Prince Fielder?
- Tripping out about Jets’ sideline incident
- Gazidis expects Fabregas stay
- Gunners Gazidis expects Fabregas stay
- Mourinho given new Real Madrid role
- Barca president wants 16-club league
- Sadler still hot about New Hampshire
- Quinn gives Bruce room for manoevre
Tesla's Model 3 secrecy gives room to rumors have 267 words, post on www.autoblog.com at March 30, 2016. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.