HCMC – Since the HCMC-Nanning-Chengdu service was launched a half year ago, China’s Sichuan Airlines is considering daily flights to HCMC instead of two weekly flights as now.
Also, the carrier plans to launch direct flights to Chengdu without transiting in Nanning, said Hu Pingshu, vice director-general for commercial of Sichuan Airlines Co. Ltd. He described the route as good with average seat occupancy of 70%.
Vietnamese passengers check-in for the Sichuan Airlines flight from Chengdu to HCMC – Photo: Dao Loan
- Southwest Airlines Cuts LAX Flights to Mexico, Omaha, Pittsburgh
- Airlines re-route flights after Iran drone incident
- American Airlines announces new flights to Phoenix from COS
- Southwest Airlines confirms Hilo flights
- American Airlines to add flights between Columbia and Chicago
- CVG Airport: American Airlines adds new flight to Phoenix
- Southwest Airlines to cease flights from Newark airport
- Airlines told of flight risk in Iran region
- American Airlines, Southwest cancel flights ahead of storms
- American Airlines cancels 115 flights per day as Max aircraft problems continue