|Emirates will use a Boeing 777-300ER aircraft in a three-class configuration to operate its new daily service to Yangon and Ha Noi. — Photo Emirates|
HCM CITY (Biz Hub) — Emirates will launch a daily service from Dubai to Yangon (RGN) in Myanmar and Ha Noi (HAN) in Viet Nam from August 3, 2016.
“With the launch of this service, Emirates will enhance its Southeast Asia services and offer more choices to travellers in Myanmar and Viet Nam to conveniently connect to 39 cities in Europe, 16 in the Middle East and others destinations in Africa and the Americas,” Adnan Kazim, Emirates’ divisional senior vice-president, strategic planning, revenue optimisation and aeropolitical affairs, said.
Ha Noi will be Emirates’ second destination in Viet Nam, following the launch of services to HCM City in 2012 and a cargo-only service to Ha Noi in 2013.
Utilising a Boeing 777-300ER aircraft in a three-class configuration, this new route will strengthen Emirates’ network of destinations in Southeast Asia, offering a new flight option to passengers travelling between Ha Noi and Yangon.
The three-class configured Boeing 777-300ER, which Emirates will operate on the route, offers eight seats in first class, 42 seats in business class and 310 seats in the economy class. The plane can carry up to 20 tonnes of cargo.
Popular exports on this route are expected to be food such as beans, fish, rice and clothing from Myanmar, besides marine products and electronics from Ha Noi.
With 235 aircraft, including the wide-body A380 and Boeing 777, Emirates Airline currently flies to 147 destinations in 81 countries. It is also operating a non-stop daily flight to HCM City from its international hub in Dubai. — VNS
- Ha Noi aim for historic AFC Cup first
- Ha Noi hope to enter AFC Cup zonal final for first time
- Comeback brings Ha Noi FC to precipice of league title
- Geotec Ha Noi to find a solution for foundation construction Viet Nam
- WOW air launches cheap flights to Canada from £129 each way
- Emirates launches world's shortest A380 flight
- Fastjet to launch new flights between Zimbabwe, South Africa
- VinSmart opens new factory in Ha Noi
- Automated customs system launched at Noi Bai airport
- Bamboo Airways launches more air services to S.Korea