Was 2015 the year of the split? It seems like celebrities have been put through the mill this year, with marriages shattering and hearts broken. Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck blew up their ‘perfect’ marriage after announcing split, with Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani following closely behind. Both were dogged by rumours of a nanny being involved. Those that didn’t quite make it up the aisle, included Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards and Ricky Rayment and Marnie Simpson. And now Jenson Button and Jessica Michibata have called it quits after less than a year as husband and wife. But, to be fair – it wasn’t all doom and gloom, with Cupid taking aim at some love birds. Taylor Swift continued her world domination pursuit and bagged herself a new man – DJ Calvin Harris. They swiftly dethroned Beyonce and Jay Z as highest-earning couple. Former 1D hunk Zayn also found himself a new love to kiss this Christmas… Take a peek at these celebrity love lives: Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck Just one day after their 10-year anniversary they announced their heartbreaking split. The Batman star was linked to the nanny Christine Ouzounian (who made the most of the spotlight),… Read full this story
- U.S. Ski Team come up big at Beaver Creek World Cup
- 80,000 fireworks to light up Strip for New Year’s Eve
- Breaking Out of Sunset Place Will World Premiere at QueensburyTheatre
- The Arts Residences at Thompson San Antonio Hotel: A Local Icon in the Making Announces Banner Year-End
- How Las Vegas authorities are beefing up security for New Year’s Eve
- Why Did Fernanda and Jonathan Break Up? ‘90 Day Fiancé’ Stars Hint Why They Split on Instagram
- Before wrapping up this roller coaster year, test how much you remember (even if you’d rather forget).
- NASA to make historic New Year's Day flyby of mysterious 'Ultima Thule'
- Life after a celebrity TV chef makes you famous, but at what cost?
- Food networking: Life after a celebrity TV chef makes you famous
Celebrity break ups and make ups of 2015: A year in the world of celeb couples have 329 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at December 23, 2015. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.