Kien Giang (VNA) – The presence of large investors like Vingroup and Sungroup on Kien Giang province’s Phu Quoc Island is expected to increase the investment flow into the “pearl island”. Phu Quoc has so far attracted more than 200 projects with a total registered capital of 168 trillion VND (nearly 8 billion USD). Investors are ramping up major infrastructure projects such as holiday resorts and amusement parks. Vingroup is building the Vinpearl Phu Quoc resort complex, which spans 300 hectares in Ganh Dau commune. The first phase of the project was put into operation at the end of last year, while the second phase was commissioned in October 2015 and the third is underway. Meanwhile, Sungroup is quickening implementation of big resort projects such as J.W Mariott, Premier Village Phu Quoc and Sebel Phu Quoc, along with a sea recreation complex on Hon Thom Island and a cable car line connecting it with An Thoi town in Phu Quoc island district. Notably, all Sungroup resort projects are managed by leading global hotel brands such as Accor Hotels and J.W Mariott, which is expected to put Phu Quoc on its list of world-class resorts. Not only leading in cash investment… Read full this story
- Fed interest rate cut could help keep city investment flowing
- Gulf Island Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results
- DealBook Briefing: Chinese Investment in the U.S. Drops 90%
- 14 finalists star in 2019 Staten Island Advance Cookbook
- Worcester’s Green Island neighborhood to see $3 million in investments; street for Polar Park to be named Green Island Boulevard
- 1-Day Family Office Deal Flow Summit (Florida, United States
- Investment patterns show Chicago’s inequities persist: report
- Is Compass Minerals International (NYSE:CMP) A Risky Investment?
- Thousand Islands Association increasingly frustrated with IJC’s Plan 2014
- How to Pitch Your Business-Investment Case
Investment flow poured into Phu Quoc Island have 310 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 10, 2015. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.