Bethesda releases brand new screenshots for Fallout 4 that highlight the forthcoming post-apocalyptic RPG’s lighting, environment, and weather effects.Bethesda has published a new blog post on its official Website about alterations made to its Creation Engine—that is, the studio’s in-house development software—and how the changes have enhanced Fallout 4‘s graphical capabilities. According to Bethesda, the inclusion of a new physically based deferred renderer has given designers and developers the chance to add a bevy of dynamic lighting effects for every scene in Fallout 4.Taking the upgrades into consideration, not only does it mean the natural world will be given a boost of authenticity, but it also signifies that in-game surfaces will appear more realistic. Basically, Bethesda wished to give the Boston Wasteland a more true-to-life look and feel than it had with past games. Regarding the matter, the studio wrote: “We want objects and characters in the world to feel tactile and grounded, and a big part of that is ensuring that these materials are distinct–that metal reflects light in a distinct manner from wood, for example.”In addition to the renderer’s effects, Bethesda worked with Nvidia to build a brilliant new volumetric lighting system—of which the studio refers to as… Read full this story
- Apple Pro Display XDR release date, price & specs
- Best Mac monitors & displays 2020
- OAN Claims New York Times Reporter Working on 'Hit Piece' About Them, Broadcasts Contact Info
- New iMac 2021 release date, price & specs for M1 iMac redesign
- Google Nest Hub displays just made it even easier to check the weather
- Texas governor faces criticism over handling of winter storm fallout
- First look at the Pixel 4’s new hands-free functions and two rear cameras
- What is a Retina display?
- BMW’s new curved iDrive display is a ‘major step’ toward autonomous driving
- What’s Coming in WordPress 5.7 (Features and Screenshots)
Fallout 4’s New Screenshots Display Lighting, Weather Dynamics have 304 words, post on gamerant.com at November 4, 2015. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.