Nowadays, social media has given a lot of people a false sense of reality on what it takes to build a successful business. But most entrepreneurs would agree, it takes blood, sweat, and years; a whole lot of sacrifice to start and grow a company.Whether you’re on a mission to change the world or become the next billionaire, here are four sacrifices entrepreneurs must make: [Related: 5 Reasons Entrepreneurs Should Cultivate Emotional Intelligence] Time – Entrepreneurs have a great deal of freedom. But time can be your biggest asset or your greatest liability. Get disciplined, keep a to-do list, and make sure you create a clear schedule for getting things done. Eliminate distractions such as social networks and avoid time killers such as surfing the Internet, regularly scheduled meetings, and emails. Figure out the task that only you can do and delegate or outsource when needed. Implement systems, such as WAVE Accounting and bookkeeping software to help streamline your processes. And if necessary, hire a business coach to help guide you through the process.Comfort – What if it doesn’t work out? You’ll get asked this question a lot from family, friends, and even strangers. The reality is, it may not… Read full this story
- For young entrepreneurs, college debts can snuff out startup hopes
- Reuben Singh is London's 'Rolls-Royce King'
- The ghost of iTunes haunts Apple Music. So does Taylor Swift
- Pebble boss is hooked to Peter Thiel's 'Zero to One', says book has key takeaways for entrepreneurs
- Read the full transcript of ABC News' 3rd Democratic debate
- Theresa May speech to Tory Party Conference 2018 in full
- A tale of two startups with ‘superstore’ ambitions: Robinhood and Cadre
- 'This Week' Transcript: Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Reince Priebus
- ‘This Week’ Transcript: Crisis in Ukraine, President George W. Bush
- 'This Week' Transcript 11-3-19: Mayor Pete Buttigieg, Rep. Eliot Engel, Rep. Steve Scalise
4 Sacrifices Every Entrepreneur Must Make When Starting a New Business have 305 words, post on www.blackenterprise.com at October 27, 2015. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.