In 11 Questions, The A.V. Club asks interesting people 11 interesting questions—and then asks them to suggest one for our next interviewee. Best known as the frontman for pop rock act Bleachers, Jack Antonoff has had a long and storied career in music. Though he broke into the mainstream as the guitarist for Fun, Antonoff has been a member of a few other bands, including Drive-Thru Records act Steel Train. He has also written hit songs with several other acts, including “Brave” with Sara Bareilles, and wrote and produced three tracks from Taylor Swift’s latest record, 1989. He also recently launched his own celebrity-studded, documentary-style web series, Thank You And Sorry, on Google Play and has both curated and planned his own music festival, Shadow Of The City, taking place September 19 in Asbury Park, New Jersey. 1.What’s the worst job you’ve ever had? Jack Antonoff: The worst job I ever had was with my family and my friend Daniel’s family. We were like 9, and we’d always go fishing together in Florida, which is something people from New Jersey do. There was a local store at the resort called Taste Buds that sold ibuprofen and water and Daniel and… Read full this story
- Will Jack Johnson Finally Get Pardoned for Racial Injustice?
- Chrissy Teigen's children insist on bringing ashes of unborn son Jack on holiday with them
- Lee Child writes on why we're all holding out for a hero like Jack Reacher
- Alibaba founder Jack Ma touring Dutch research institutes
- Cathie Wood counters Jack Dorsey's hyperinflation warning, says prices to unwind after holiday season
- Billionaire Jack Ma touring Dutch research institutes to explore agriculture technology
- Water tycoon is China's richest as wealth crackdown batters Jack Ma
- Alibaba founder Jack Ma touring Dutch research institute
- Halloween pumpkin carving tips for impressive Jack-o'-lanterns
- Devils place star center Jack Hughes on IR with dislocated shoulder
Jack Antonoff on have 307 words, post on music.avclub.com at June 30, 2015. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.