Friends, it’s been fun over the past three weeks as we’ve looked at some excellent children’s television, but now it’s time to visit the dark side. The kids’ shows that can have a negative influence on your children in regard to sarcasm, materialism, or whining. The shows they (and you) may have to undertake therapy to get over. Unfortunately, it was difficult to whittle this list down to only eight, but we feel justified that we’ve already listed 24 awesome shows to counteract them. Maybe back in the dark ages (actually, you’d have to go all the way back to the ’70s), there were few viewing options for children other than Sesame Street. Happily, we are now in a golden TV viewing age with so many excellent options, there are more than we even had room to list. And desperation is the only possible reason to watch something like Caillou on purpose. (Caillou gets a lot of mentions in the list below, but that’s because that little cue-ball-headed goof is the poster child for everything wrong about kids’ TV.) We’re not even going to list where these shows are available, that’s how much we don’t want you to watch them…. Read full this story
- American couple gives Vietnamese boy with hemangioma fresh chance in life
- The Love Diaries: ‘The love of my life is finally single … but I’m now married with a kid’
- Real-life Rapunzel with 6ft-long hair reveals her daughters also have iconic locks
- I’m a mum-of-6 & pulled ALL my kids out of school – I’m criticised but it’s great, my life is so much less stressful
- Demand for counselling up 30% as couples reflect on life
- I’m a gardening expert – here’s how to bring grass back to life when a paddling pool has been sat on it
- Life as a sugar baby: 'It's really hard work'
- Real-life Rapunzel with hair almost 7ft long hasn't had a trim in 17 years
- Homeless people who turned life around by joining OnlyFans now earn a fortune
- Top signs your life is too busy - including waking up late and muddling up words
Life beyond have 355 words, post on tv.avclub.com at May 13, 2015. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.