Two fishermen in Thanh Hoa Province were killed by a whirlwind. — Photo 24h.com.vn HA NOI (VNS) — A 19-year-old fisherman in central Thanh Hoa Province, reported missing after a whirlwind struck his boat, was found dead yesterday, according to the province’s Department of Agriculture and Rural Development.Earlier on Saturday, fisherman Vu Ngoc Anh, along with two other fishermen aboard the boat TH 1248-TS, were fishing in the sea, 30 nautical miles from northern Hai Phong City’s Bach Long Vy Island when a whirlwind struck. It reportedly flooded his boat and two other nearby fishing boats. One fisherman on Anh’s boat was also killed, while 13 fishermen in the two other boats survived the storm.Local authorities are now assisting the victims.Also on Saturday, two fishermen in northern Quang Ninh Province were found dead after a whirlwind struck the area they were fishing in. — VNS
- Thanh Hoa beat Pho Hien in National Cup
- The Thao & Van Hoa newspaper launches arts award for children
- Pre-Season Tropical Storm Bertha Hits Carolinas
- For launch spectators, storms more worrisome than virus
- Paatal Lok Takes India By Storm! Great Reviews And Audiences Response Hold Testimony To It!
- REVEALED: The tragic life of a vulnerable toddler found dead in a cot after her father 'lived with her decomposing corpse for an entire weekend' - as shocking details about her final days emerge
- Caught red handed? Peru mayor plays dead to escape arrest after flouting lockdown rules
- 43-year-old woman sanitation worker found dead in lift at St Georges Hospital
- Da Nang Municipal Military Command extinguish forest fire in Hoa Vang district
- Tropical Storm Bertha makes landfall in South Carolina, heavy rain in store for Carolinas, Virginia
Fisherman found dead following storm in Thanh Hoa have 292 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 13, 2015. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.