It’s Masters week, the most exciting days of the year for golf fans (sure) and even for some sports fans who occasionally care about golf. And last Friday, Tiger Woods made the big announcement that he would in fact be teeing it up this year at Augusta National, a surprise to some considering we haven’t really seen a competitive Tiger since his own event at the end of 2013. While most media outlets will be discussing Tiger for the better part of three days, I am a golf nut who loves golf, and the PGA Tour has been as exciting as ever for the first three months of the year. So Tiger aside, here are the questions we’ll want answered when the Masters gets going Thursday. Not since Tiger have we seen a 21-year-old do these types of things on a golf course. He’s a young, fiery kid who has a golf game decades older than his birth certificate would indicate and now has the wins to prove it. Spieth nearly won the Masters last year, giving Bubba Watson a run on the front nine before fading on the back. He then went on to have a very solid season, highlighted by two… Read full this story
- Tiger Woods to play with 11-year-old Charlie in Father-Son
- For fall Masters, change comes to a tradition like no other
- Paul Casey rides the buzz of Masters history to 65 and early lead
- Arnold Palmer obituary
- Ewen Murray pays tribute to the 'extraordinary talent' of Peter Alliss
- NBA television ratings down first weekend of playoffs (following season trend)
- Paige Spiranac calls Charles Barkley’s new golf swing ‘most surprising’ turn of 2020 & NBA star’s form now ‘looks good’
- Kiszla: Her grandma beat COVID-19. So shooting a sweet 67 at the Colorado Open? That’s easy.
- The 53 best movies on Amazon Prime right now
What to watch for — other than Tiger Woods — at the Masters have 306 words, post on www.foxsports.com at April 6, 2015. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.