Jaron Cole • Dallas, GA • 2011 Mustang GT Premium Jaron Cole from Dallas, Georgia, was just 16 years old when he acquired his first Mustang. Now at the age of 23 he owns an Ingot Silver 2011 Mustang GT Premium package with a few goodies. Jaron’s GT is fitted with a Saleen grille, a GT500 spoiler, a GT/CS front splitter with a Boss valence, a Cervini’s Stalker II hood, Roush side and rear splitters, a GT500/Boss rear valence, SVE drift wheels wrapped with Nitto NT555 rubber, Yukes HID custom retrofitted headlights, Roush quarter-window louvers, and a JL Audio Stealthbox. In regards to performance, the car was given a Lund 93 Performance tune, a JLT carbon fiber intake, a Bob’s Auto Sports oil separator, and an On3Performance off-road X-pipe with Roush axleback mufflers. Jaron is a photographer, and he also runs MustangFanClub.
- ROUSH Introduces Exhaust System for 2011 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L
- Corsa Performance Exhaust Systems for the 2011 Ford Mustang 5.0L
- 2016 Ford Mustang GT California Special Announced
- 2018 Ford Mustang GT Review: One Quick Pony!
- Ford Mustang GT convertible, la hermosa sensación de conducir al aire libre
- Prueba de manejo, Ford Mustang GT, el icono deportivo que nunca deja de impresionar
- One Week With: 2019 Ford Mustang GT Convertible Premium
- History of the Ford Mustang GT
- 2019 Ford Mustang GT v Chevrolet Camaro 2SS
- 2019 Ford Mustang GT v Chevrolet Camaro 2SS comparison
Snapshot: Jaron Cole’s 2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium have 224 words, post on www.hotrod.com at April 30, 2015. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.