A western New York woman was arrested for killing her husband of 30 years after state police found his body buried in a manure pile on his farm, police said. Charlene Mess, 48, was charged with second-degree murder early Tuesday, just hours after authorities unearthed her husband, Douglas Mess, Officer Victor Morales told the Daily News. Douglas Mess’ son reported the 52-year-old Wyoming County man missing Sunday night after he did not report to work, state police said. Authorities conducted aerial and ground searches before finding his body at the rear of his Exchange Street Road farm in Attica on Monday, they said. Morales said police are still investigating a motive, the cause of death and who buried the victim. Charlene Mess is being held without bail by the Village of Warsaw Court. ON A MOBILE DEVICE? WATCH THE VIDEO HERE. Join the Conversation:
- Woman charged with murder of Southland man Dale Watene
- Woman charged with murdering her son, Baby John Doe, in 32-year-old Castro Valley cold case
- REVEALED: New York City has already had more shootings in 2020 than in the whole of 2019 - with another SEVEN attacks on Sunday morning alone
- Nobody Knows Why New York’s Murder Rate Has Risen. Bill de Blasio Is Using It to Demagogue.
- New Hampshire woman, 52, becomes first American to get a SECOND face transplant after the donor skin she received six years ago started to fail
- How Ghislaine Maxwell used Prince Andrew’s ‘stamp of approval’ to manipulate New York’s rich and powerful
- Jennifer Lawrence makes a colossal $5.7million LOSS on her sprawling New York penthouse with panoramic views as it FINALLY sells for $9.9million after a year on the market
- What New York’s Homelessness Crisis Looked Like in the 1980s
- Idaho woman accused of murdering her husband by giving him a fatal dose of Benadryl and dumping his body over the side of their boat tried to poison him once before on Florida trip, court documents allege
- Utah woman charged after crash kills Michigan trooper
New York woman charged in husband’s murder after body found in manure pile: police have 326 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at April 21, 2015. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.