MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Want to learn how to cook but not sure how to get started? Whether you want to eat a little healthier or make a meal for a significant other, there are many reasons why it's a good thing to know how to cook. Natalie Nyhus went to Kitchen Window to learn a few tips and tricks to try out at home. READ MORE: ‘I Got Lucky I Didn't Bleed Out’: Hunter Warns Of Meat Grinder Dangers After Losing Several Fingers Owner Doug Huemoeller, a cooking enthusiast himself, joined the team in 1991. READ MORE: Prior Lake School Board Meeting Disrupted As Fallout Over Racist Viral Video Continues "Back then things were a lot different with the cooking scene," he said. "Things were just starting to happen with the food network. Cooking just became more popular." Riding that wave, Kitchen Window hosted their own in-house classes. Now, they have more than 500 cooking classes per year. MORE NEWS: COVID In Minnesota: Forest Lake Closes City Offices Amid Outbreak Kitchen Window has classes all days of the week: everything from the basics to gourmet, classes like the fundamentals of cooking, baking seminars, and grilling.
- The 25 best horror movies since 2000
- Friday's Best Deals: $150 Dyson Vacuum, Spikeball, Reader-Favorite Headphones, and More
- Friday's Best Deals: Anova Sous Vide Cooker, 1TB SSD, Dyson V6 Animal, and More
- Monday's Best Deals: Anker Charging Gear, Roku, Silicone Rings, and More
- The Fourth of July's Best Deals: Echo Show, Gloomhaven, Audible Trials, and More
- Sunday's Best Deals: Board Games, Brother Printer, REI Garage Sale, and More
- Wednesday's Best Deals: Smart Thermostat, Mesh Router Set, $85 Drone, and More
- Thursday's Best Deals: Arcade Cabinets, Activewear, Best Buy Black Friday In July, and More
- Wednesday's Best Deals: Nintendo Switch, Instant Pot, ViewSonic Projector, and More
- Saturday's Best Deals: Anova Sous Vide Cooker, Projector, Electric Smoker, and More
WCCO Viewers’ Choice For Minnesota’s Best Cooking Class have 305 words, post on minnesota.cbslocal.com at February 26, 2015. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.