Four more foreign airlines began to launch their flights to Tan Son Nhat international airport between mid-October and mid-November, according to the Saigon Ground Services Company Limited (SAGS).
On October 17, Royal Brunei Airlines officially resumed regular returned flights to Ho Chi Minh City on aircrafts A319-A320 with a frequency of four flights a week
Particularly, two Russian airlines, Nordwind Ailrines (N4) and Ikar Airlines (IKAR) started irregular flights to Tan Son Nhat on aircraft B767 on October 19. The flights are co-organized by Russian tourism agency Pegas Touristik and Vietnamese travel agency Anh Duong.
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport welcomes 25 millionth passenger
- Illegal foreign currency transport detected at Tan Son Nhat Airport
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport to Open Its New Terminal
- Four more foreign airlines flight to Tan Son Nhat int’l airport
- Vietnam Airlines launches HCM City-Van Don route
- Tan Son Nhat Airport welcomes 20 millionth guest
- Tan Son Nhat Airport welcomes 25 millionth passenger in 2015
- Tan Son Nhat airport welcomes over 9 million visitors