PUBLISHED: 17:59 17 December 2014 | UPDATED: 17:59 17 December 2014 Rob Brennan Cargiant have agreed to sponsor the Brent district teams GeminiXperience Photography Football in Brent has been given a major boost after the world’s largest car supermarket Cargiant agreed a deal to sponsor the district teams from Under-11 to Under-16. Cargiant managing director Tony Mendes and chief buyer Renato Nunes visited a training session at the Capital City Academy in Willesden to hand over a cheque for £10,500, which put a big smile on the faces of the players and management alike.Brent Schools FA chairman Chris Ampofo said: I was speaking with the Brent & Kilburn Times about potential sponsors. and Cargiant was mentioned. “I contacted Tony Mendes, who was brilliant. He really cares about young people in the borough getting opportunities to fulfil their potential. He loves football and was very supportive and encouraging. “Cargiant have agreed a three-year package of support. It will help cover some core costs and we can now plan some new projects. “We will set up a Brent girls’ team for the first time and are exploring how we can deliver some disabled football. It’s very exciting.“It is great to have the… Read full this story
- Top 10 best paid footballers on planet revealed as £115m-a-year Kylian Mbappe beats Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo
- Best Nintendo Switch game deals for October 2022 | Digital Trends
- Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag handed major injury boost ahead of Chelsea clash
- Liverpool handed Kylian Mbappe transfer boost with PSG 'facing £260m dilemma'
- Liverpool can help Arsenal with two major boosts against Man City on Sunday
- Kentucky vs. Mississippi State live stream, watch online, TV channel, kickoff time, football game odds
- 40 Best Christmas gifts for kids and babies UK 2022
- Learn More About the Club’s Apparel, Which is Supported by the W88 Football Site
- State pensioners to secure bonus this Christmas - will you need to claim it?
- Amazon Prime Day 2 best deals revealed including headphones and Harry Potter merchandise
Cargiant sponsorship deal provides Christmas boost for Brent football have 322 words, post on www.kilburntimes.co.uk at December 16, 2014. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.