MADISON, Wis. — The way Bronson Koenig sees it, 3-to-1 is a pretty darn good assists-to-turnovers ratio for a college basketball point guard. After all, former Wisconsin point guard Jordan Taylor left the program three years ago with a ratio of 3.01, which was good enough to shatter the previous NCAA career record.That being said, Koenig has set his goals even higher. Hey, 3-to-1 is nice. You know what’s better?”Four-to-one is definitely really good for a point guard,” Koenig said. “That’s kind of what I hope mine is by the time I leave.”Outrageous? Perhaps. But given the hot start to Koenig’s sophomore season at Wisconsin, it’s becoming harder to argue he can’t achieve such a feat.No. 5 Wisconsin (10-1) travels to face Cal (10-1) at 8 p.m. Monday in Berkeley, Calif., at the Haas Pavilion. And Koenig, the Badgers’ backup point guard, will enter the game with 28 assists this season to only six turnovers. That’s an assists-to-turnovers ratio of 4.67, which ranks sixth nationally among all players with at least 25 assists.”He’s strong,” Badgers coach Bo Ryan said. “He’s not built as low to the ground as Jordan Taylor was. He’s played against some really long-armed guards that can… Read full this story
- Newcastle fan who collapsed during Premier League game against Tottenham 'making great progress'
- Want to teach your child independence? Even little kids can start learning these life skills
- GTA 6 should be a single-player only game – Reader’s Feature
- Games Inbox: Nintendo Expansion Pack value for money, Deathloop score, and Epic Game Store free credit
- Tara Strong on Loki's Miss Minutes, My Little Pony, and Rugrats
- Linh sets sight on SEA Games after Olympic debut
- Are YOU morbidly curious? Take the quiz that reveals what your obsession with Squid Game and true crime podcasts REALLY means
- Best Wii U Games: Many Of These Games Walked, So Their Switch Ports Could Run
- Nintendo Switch Online N64 games: a brief introduction to every game
- Become an Eagle and Fly Over Paris in Ubisoft's New VR Game
Badgers’ Koenig prides game on strong decision-making skills have 336 words, post on www.foxsports.com at December 22, 2014. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.