New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick has no regrets on the draft day deal last year which could have landed him rising NFL star Cordarrelle Patterson. Get In Stock Alerts on Twitter for SNES Classic, Switch and More The Patriots traded their 29th overall pick in 2013 to the Minnesota Vikings for four draft picks. The Vikings then promptly selected the high-profile wide receiver from the University of Tennessee. For his part, Belichick told The Minneapolis Star Tribune’s Matt Vensel on Sept. 10 the Patriots did what they thought was best for their future: “During last years’s NFL draft, the Vikings, hot and heavy for Tennessee (Volunteers) wide receiver Cordarrelle Patterson, traded four picks to the New England Patriots to trade back into the first round for him. “A year later, with the teams meeting on Sunday, it looks like the deal worked out for both sides. “The Vikings are thrilled with Patterson, who is on the verge of stardom if he isn’t if he isn’t there already. “New England, meanwhile, took versatile linebacker Jamie Collins with Minnesota’s 52nd overall pick, cornerback Logan Ryan with the 83rd and wide receiver Josh Boyce with the 102nd. They traded the 229th… Read full this story
- It's here! RAF jet touches down in London with historic Brexit trade deal for Boris Johnson to sign, after beaming EU chiefs do the honours in Brussels - with MPs set to give their seal of approval
- Aaron Donald, Travis Kelce unanimous AP All-Pro Team choices
- FMIA Week 17: Odd Season Ends On Weirder Note, a Wild-Card Peek and 20 People Who Defined NFL In 2020
- A national anthem protest ruined his NBA career. Now former Nuggets star Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf is being honored by LSU.
- Bama's Waddle back practicing, status for title game unclear
Bill Belichick Has No Regrets On Cordarrelle Patterson Draft Day Trade have 296 words, post on www.i4u.com at September 12, 2014. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.