Win a iPad Air in our 2014 Summer iPad Air Giveaway. I4U News celebrates summer with a great giveaway.Win an iPad Air valued at $499. We are paying out the win as an Apple Store gift card. This way you can also get the iPad Air 2 when it comes out this Fall. To get chance to win a free iPad Air complete at least one task in our competition widget you can find here and below.To increase your chances complete as many tasks as you like. The winner of our Summer 2014 iPad Air giveaway will be announced mid-August. You have one week left to increase your chances of winning the best tablet on the market.Enter the I4U News iPad Air giveaway Now!(This competition is only open to US residents.)Win Free iPad AirThe iPad Air 2 is expected to be thinner and faster than the iPad Air. It is also clear that it will get the fingerprint sensor like the iPhone 5S. The iPad Air 2 is expected to be released end of September.
- Apple unveils surprise new iPad Air and iPad mini 5 to work with the Apple Pencil
- Apple Reveals Two New iPads: iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3
- iPad Air 3 Release Date, News & Update: Major Cause of Delay Revealed! Apple Pen, Better Battery, Impressive Specs & Features Revealed
- iPad Air 3 Release Date, News & Update: Apple Stops Production of iPad Air Due to Several Tablet-like Phones?
- iPad Air 3 Release Date, Specs, Features, News & Update: Apple Tablet Arriving With MacBook Pro 2016? Main Cause of Delay Revealed
- iPad Air 3 Release Date, News & Update: Apple Tablet Coming Plausible? Specs & Features Revealed [POLL]
- iPad Air Vs. iPad Air 2: Time To Upgrade Or Cash In On Year-Old Tech Holiday Sales?
- iPad Air 3 Release Date, News & Update: Apple Waiting For Right Time to Strike? Impressive Specs & Features Revealed
- Apple confirms iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, starts shipping next week
- 'iPad Air 3' Latest News & Updates: 6 Weeks More To Go Before Its Release Date?
IPad Air 2 Giveaway: One Week Left To Enter have 331 words, post on www.i4u.com at August 5, 2014. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.