HA NOI (VNS) — The Government Office, on Wednesday, released a notification requesting the increased supervision and check-up on the health of truck drivers.
According to notification No. 4047, the number of traffic accidents from the beginning of the year until now has decreased against the same period last year. However, it remained a “worry” as the number of traffic accidents were still on the higher side.
It also said that many accidents occurred due to the driver’s stressed mental condition, or loss of control at the wheel.
- Namibia: Call for Support of Health Service Delivery
- Zimbabwe: Govt Launches 'Hiv Prevention' Pill
- Kenya: DNA Tests Necessary for Emali Accident Victims
- South Africa: Scientists Call for IAAF to Release Performance Data of Testosterone Study
- Nigeria: NNPC Extends Crude-for-Refined Oil Contracts, Settles $5b Cash-Call Arrears
- Exploded tanker was built for drilling rig, not fuel tank, says Lagos govt
- Tanker Explosion: Lagos Govt Goes Tough On Tankers
- South Africa: Man to Appear for Possession of Suspected Stolen Truck
- Who is an employee? New standard for 2 million workers spurs clash at California Capitol