HA NOI (VNS) — The Government Office, on Wednesday, released a notification requesting the increased supervision and check-up on the health of truck drivers. According to notification No. 4047, the number of traffic accidents from the beginning of the year until now has decreased against the same period last year. However, it remained a “worry” as the number of traffic accidents were still on the higher side. It also said that many accidents occurred due to the driver’s stressed mental condition, or loss of control at the wheel. (more…)
- Drunk truck driver jailed for killing four in southern Vietnam mishap
- Woman from Karnataka raped in Uttarakhand by truck driver
- Mother injured in crash that killed her son, 10, is 'still in shock' and his sister remains in hospital - as the truck driver 'who hit them' claims 'his brakes failed'
- 'The car is a write-off': Dashcam footage 'captures a brazen truck driver's hit-and-run' as he smashes into a parked car and drags it down the road
- Hyderabad veterinary doctor rape and murder: Truck driver arrested, three more detained
- Truck driver, 26, is charged over crash that left boy, 10, dead and his sister injured - as he's accused of 'misconduct' behind the wheel after police seized his phone
- Investigators: Truck Driver Facing List Of Charges After Child Porn Found On His Computer
- Truck driver charged over boy's death in four-vehicle M5 crash refused bail
- Truck driver involved in four-vehicle crash 'devastated' by death of 10-year-old boy
- Vietnamese pickup truck driver kills 4, injures 3 in alleged drunk driving
Gov't calls for tests on truck drivers have 262 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 9, 2014. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.