Last time, I have talked about importance of custom domain name for BlogSpot blogs and anyone who is on free blogging platform like BlogSpot.com or WordPress.com, it’s my recommendation to use a custom domain name instead of free domain name. If you are a starter, let me clear your doubts regarding free domain name Vs. custom domain name. For starters: How to create a free blog on BlogSpot Platform When you start a blog on BlogSpot.com, you usually get a domain name like (name.blogspot.com) and this is what we call as a free domain name. Where as custom domain name is something like name.com. A good example is ShoutMeLoud.com which is a custom domain name. There are endless benefits of using a custom name for your BlogSpot blog instead of free name, and you can read all about it here. Now, setting up the custom domain feature in BlogSpot is a bit of technical part, but this DIY guide is targeted to non-technical people. Here I’m sharing the complete step by step guide which you can follow to add a BlogSpot custom domain to your blogger blog. In this case, I’m assuming you have purchased domain name from GoDaddy and you have…
- Great Plains Consultant: Sales Order Processing Setup and Customization
- Guide to Building a Custom T-Shirt Online Store and Printing Business
- Top Tips for Your Domain Name Registration
- Buying a Domain Name to Increase Site Traffic
- Website Success - Find the Right Domain.
- Reasons to Choose Custom Design Instead of Wordpress Theme
- 8 Reasons Why Outsourcing Custom Content Development Helps Every Business
- Hyphenated Domains Are Dead!
- The Domain Name Game: A Beginners Guide to Domain Names
- Top 5 Tips You Must Know Before You Buy Domain Names
The Only Guide You Need To Setup BlogSpot Custom Domain have 296 words, post on at May 28, 2014. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.