The Amazing Race to unveil nine celebrity teams Transgender singer Huong Giang from Vietnam Idol 2012 contest and her partner, Vietnamese Canadian athlete Criss Lai, will be one of the nine teams to compete in the third season of The Amazing Race 2014 Nine couples who are models, singers and actors had a meeting with local media to announce the third season of The Amazing Race Vietnam. Models Trang Khieu and Trang Khan, singers Kiwi Ngo Mai Trang, Huong Giang Idol, Son Ngoc Minh Vmusic, Miko Lan Trinh, Dinh Khai Anh, and actors Long Dien and their partners showed up at the meeting. However, the names of the 9th couple will not be unveiled until the last minute. This year the reality show will be broadcast on VTV6 and VTV9, instead of VTV3 as in two previous years. Each pit stop of the race will be divided into two episodes and screened from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday starting from June 21. The Amazing Race Vietnam, produced by BHD and VTV3, is a 30-day race around the country in which participating teams travel and complete various tasks to obtain clues to help them reach a Pit…
- Sir Vince Cable triggers Lib Dem leadership contest with new leader set to be in place by July 23
- Simon McCoy’s devastating sarcasm over royal baby announcement: ‘Is it news?’
- Lockdown easing tragedy as bloke, 21, dies on first night out since pubs reopened
- Pubs face £10k Covid fines as councils send out enforcement squads and lockdown eases
- Too many undies in his drawers: Man charged with having 58 pieces of women's undergarments
- Wuhan lab leak theory 'IS feasible' says British intelligence as evidence mounts that Covid was engineered by Chinese scientists
- Gemma Collins pens touching tribute as she grieves best friend who died suddenly
- Lafayette Juneteenth organizers plan around rain to keep emancipation celebration rolling; see event list
- EXPLAINER: Why ransomware is so dangerous and hard to stop
- Supervet Noel Fitzpatrick addresses '£16m net worth' - 'I owe the bank several million!'
Art&Entertainment News Headlines 23/5 have 333 words, post on at May 22, 2014. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.