Cinet)- Nearly 92 works from 82 Vietnamese artists and artisans are on display at an exhibition that opened in Hanoi on April 10 marking 60th anniversary of Dien Bien Phu victory. The exhibition features the works of craftsman who had participated in the resistance war against French colonialism and Dien Bien Phu campaign. The paintings and sculptures vividly capture the images of Uncle Ho and legendary General Vo Nguyen Giap, leaders and soldiers of the Dien Bien Phu campaign, especially the lacquer painting titled “From Dien Bien to Hanoi” by the late painter Pham Ngoc Lieu. The event will run untilApril 22 at 16 Ngo Quyen street, Hanoi.
- Dien Bien Phu Victory museum
- Art exhibition celebrates 45th anniversary of Vietnam - Singapore diplomatic ties
- Fine arts exhibition celebrates Hanoi’s charm
- French PM revisits site of France's painful Dien Bien Phu defeat
- Fine art exhibition “Cultural Heritage” opens in Quang Nam
- Fine art exhibition features image of beloved President Ho Chi Minh
- Aylesbury Festival Choir celebrates 60th anniversary
- News.Az — Your Window to the RegionBUTA Art & Sweets celebrates 1st anniversary
- Comedian Billy Connolly has opened his own art exhibition
- When did Blue Peter start, who are its most famous presenters and how can I watch the 60th anniversary show?
Fine art exhibition to celebrate 60th anniversary Dien Bien Phu Victory" have 214 words, post on english.cinet.vn at April 11, 2014. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.