Thang Long Royal Citadel archeological site handed over to Hanoi authority The Vietnam Academy of Social Sciences held a ceremony on April 27 to hand over management authority of Zone D at the Thang Long Royal Citadel archeological site to Hanoi Municipal People’s Committee. Earlier, the Hanoi Municipal People’s Committee received the authority for Zone A, B and C of the vestige. With the handover of Zone D, the Hanoi administration now has control of the whole area of the historic site located at 18 Hoang Dieu Street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi. The handover is part of the Government’s commitment to UNESCO to preserve and promote Thang Long Royal Citadel, which was recognised by UNESCO as a World Cultural Heritage in 2010. Apart from the site space, the Hanoi Municipal People’s Committee also received 1,177 cubic metres of bricks, tiles and stone artifacts, as well as reports on outcomes of excavations at the site. Fine arts exhibition honors General Vo Nguyen Giap A fine arts exhibition on General Vo Nguyen Giap opened at Vietnam Military History Museum.in Hanoi on April 27. The display themed “General Vo Nguyen Giap through fine art works” presents to viewers photos shot by journalists Tran…
- The Capitol Steps Mark Leap Day at the MAC Feb. 29
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 25
- Column: In the Trump era, can videogames about killing Nazis be just ‘for fun’?
- What’s on TV Saturday, Jan. 25: ‘Chris Watts: Confessions of a Killer’ on Lifetime
- Grief over Kobe Bryant's death overshadows politics at the Grammys
- Weather conditions scrutinized as probe into Kobe Bryant's fatal helicopter crash opens
- REFILE-Facebook just beats estimates for daily active users, costs rise
- John Karlen of 'Dark Shadows,' 'Cagney & Lacey' fame dead at 86
- Rapper YG arrested in Los Angeles on suspicion of robbery ahead of Grammys performance
- 11 Coachella highlights: Kendrick Lamar is a
Art & Entertainment News Headlines 29/4 have 318 words, post on at April 29, 2014. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.