Ha Noi hosts concert fusing Malian and Vietnamese music The night will include pieces composed by Musbaba, a Ha Noi-based artist, using traditional Vietnamese instruments such as the dan tranh (16-chord zither) with Malian percussion. The concert is part of a project launched in 2012 by Musbaba to gather artists from different musical genres. Since then, Musbaba has worked to combine Vietnamese dan tranh melodies with Malian rhythms. The project has created unusual yet harmonious collaborations among musicians from very different backgrounds. The concert will begin at 8pm at L’Espace, 24 Trang Tien Street. YAN Beatfest thrills over 50,000 music lovers A view is seen at an outdoor music festival called YAN Beatfest 2014 at Phu Tho Indoor Stadium in HCMC’s District 11 last Saturday. This was one of the biggest concerts in terms of participants as it attracted over 50,000 music lovers with the majority being teenagers despite the scorching heat of Saigon these days. On that day, the audience was thrilled by the performances of local leading singers, including Ho Quynh Huong, Tuan Hung, Thuy Tien, Hien Thuc, Hoang Thuy Linh and especially X Factor 2005 winner Shayne Ward and DJ Scott Kirby from the U.K. – News…
- EA Play Schedule: E3 Stream News, Start Time, And How To Watch
- Dead Space 3, Crysis 3 headline EA conference
- Ranking the 25 live-action comic book movies of the ’90s
- Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel developers 'don't wanna get too complicated'
- Comic-Con 2014 Video Game Panels: A Full Breakdown
- Kickstarter Katchup – 15th September 2012
- Infinity Ward vs. Activision: Facts and Commentary
- Fortnite Update 6.0 Patch Notes: Pets, New Island Areas, Vaulted Weapons, And More
- Fortnite Patch Notes (6.0 Update): Pets, New Island Areas, Vaulted Weapons, Shadow Stones
- Fortnite Patch Notes (6.0 Update): Pets, New Map Areas, Vaulted Weapons, Shadow Stones
Art & Entertainment News Headlines 15/4 have 297 words, post on at April 15, 2014. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.