While the mobile apps industry has been running like the wind over the last few years, it is a fledging industry in Vietnam. In the article in the online newspaper VietNamNet Bridge , experts were quoted as saying establishment and development of the new industry in Vietnam is foreseeable, because it is a growing tendency in the world. According to VietnamNet Bridge, Hoang Van Hau decided to start up his business with a software product applied to taxi service – PingTaxi. After setting up a business in June 2013, also named PingTaxi, Hau put the software into the most popular app stores such as Apple Store, Google Play or Windows Phone. Smart phone users can download the app free of charge which allows them to easily find and call for the taxis nearest to them. However, Hau met a lot of problems. While the downloads by taxi users increased rapidly, taxi drivers did not use the app. As a result, PingTaxi turned useless, while clients and taxi firms still have to make contact through switchboard operators as they used to. Whiteboard, an app developed by Greengar in Ho Chi Minh City also met the same problem as PingTaxi. The app… Read full this story
- Bản in : Mobile apps industry starts first steps in Vietnam
- Vietnam's ICT firms breaking into foreign markets
- VN tries to harness the change brought about by Industry 4.0.
- Mobile payment the next big thing
- E-procurement underpins adaptation to Industry 4.0
- E procurement underpins adaptation to Industry 4.0
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 17/8
- VinaCapital pours money into start-ups in Vietnam
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 13/11
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 23/11
Mobile apps industry starts first steps in Vietnam have 278 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 18, 2014. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.