Gaming Influences A few days ago one of my friends that works in the games industry was talking about a thing that had been circulating around his studio. The idea was for each of the folks to create a list of the fifteen games that most influenced them, or taunt them something new that games could do. While this is a really helpful exercise in the gaming industry I am sure, I figured it would also be pretty fun to do as a lifelong gamer and gaming blogger. The thing I was not realizing while going into it… was just how hard it would be to pair things down to a list of fifteen games. There are so many titles I wanted to include, but I had to come up with a hard rationale for each and every one on the list. So there will be titles that are conspicuously absent, and others that I have included that you wouldn’t think of. However the final list includes titles that I learned some lesson from along the way. Gauntlet (1985) I grew up essentially during the beginning of the video game era. There is really not a time I can remember… Read full this story
- The middle-class wannabes who will do anything for 15 seconds of fame: One is a boarding school girl, another studied politics. But three weeks after they moved into an Essex mansion, their TikTok mini-videos have been watched 200 million times
- ‘Most Dangerous Game’ Star Christoph Waltz Talks First Emmy Nomination, Projects Sidelined By Pandemic & Future Ambitions
- The best games to play with Alexa in 2021
- FIFA Organizer Reveals How World Cup Will Influence Live of Russian Citizens
- Keeping it real: Meet the developers leading the fight for live action in video games
- NFL prospects everywhere in Alabama-Ohio State title game
- 'Britain joined the vaccine marathon in the last mile': Now US's top doctor Fauci accuses UK regulator of not properly scrutinising data before rushing approval through - as bitter EU tells Gavin Williamson to stop gloating 'as if it is a football game'
- Opinion: Consumer marketing trends across B2C industries in 2021
- In Hollow Knight: Silksong, Hornet's Height "Changes Everything," Says Dev
- The Medium Preorder Guide: Release Date, Price, And Preorder Bonuses (Xbox, PC)
15 Gaming Influences have 369 words, post on aggronaut.com at March 8, 2014. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.