Hue to hold world food festival The central province will be the host of the Hue International Cuisine Festival, slated to be held between April 15-19 as part of the 2014 Hue Festival. The festival will introduce culinary specialties from the ASEAN and Asian countries and 10 Vietnamese dishes that were recognised by the Asian Records Organisation. A beer festival, sponsored and organised by the Hue Brewery company, will also serve visitors and tourists during the Hue festival, running from April 12-20. According to organisers, the Hue-based company will pay VND6 billion (US$285,000) towards the beer festival’s costs. The Hue festival has been the biggest cultural event in the central region since 2000. Phu Tho ready for Hung Kings’ worship ceremony The northern province of Phu Tho has worked hard to have facilities and activities ready for this year’s festival to commemorate the nation’s legendary founders, the Hung Kings. The Hung Kings Temple Festival will begin on April 5 (the sixth day of the third lunar month) at the Hung Kings Temple Relic Site with the participation of several provinces nationwide, including Bac Ninh, Quang Binh, Vinh Long and Long An, which represent the three regions of the country. Some…
- Bruce Springsteen to Perform at Sunday's Tony Award Telecast
- National Committee for Games Policy’s backstory: politics, religion, and ‘The Art of War 2’
- In brief: Berkeley urges STD testing for those more at risk
- Amazon Wiki and Washington Post Remix
- All the 'Harry Potter' Easter eggs you missed in the 'Fantastic Beasts' opening
- "What I Want Every Woman to Know"
- What women should know before seeing 'Tully'
- It’s a Great Time to be a Gamer
- Best Nook Tablet Apps
- An ex-Panther, a rock star and a famous doctor to play in NBA All-Star Celebrity Game
Art & Entertainment News Headlines 1/3 have 306 words, post on at February 28, 2014. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.