(VOVworld) – The Vietnamese Embassy in Belgium and Travel Magazine co-organized a seminar called “Vietnam – Favorite Destination” in Belgium on Thursday.
The activity was aimed at promoting Vietnam’s tourism to 20 international travel companies from France, UK, Belgium, and Luxembourg. Ambassador to Belgium and Luxembourg Pham Sanh Chau introduced photos of Vietnamese scenery and tourist attractions. Travel company representatives said Vietnam’s beautiful scenery and friendly people impress many tourists from Europe. Peter Van Kerckhove, chairmanof Belgium’sVK Group and direct investor of Amanoi resort in Ninh Thuan province, affirmed the potential of Vietnam in developing a high-end resort model.
- Ebix Acquires Two Leading Travel Companies – Mercury Travels and Leisure Corp, to Launch Niche Luxury Travel Brand
- Southeast Asia’s Leading Destination Manager Company
- European city ranked the most popular international travel destination in 2017
- International Traveling Circuit Festival to Host Its Inaugural American Version in Miami
- Yankees, Jerry Jones and NFL in talks to join forces on new sports travel company: report
- Spieth birdies last for one-shot lead at Travelers
- U.S. team leads International squad at Presidents Cup with former Presidents in attendance
- Another Hit for Turkish Tourism?
- Travel agency evacuates guests from Egypt hotel after 2 die
- California Fires: What Travelers Need to Know