(VOVworld) – The Vietnamese Embassy in Belgium and Travel Magazine co-organized a seminar called “Vietnam – Favorite Destination” in Belgium on Thursday. The activity was aimed at promoting Vietnam’s tourism to 20 international travel companies from France, UK, Belgium, and Luxembourg. Ambassador to Belgium and Luxembourg Pham Sanh Chau introduced photos of Vietnamese scenery and tourist attractions. Travel company representatives said Vietnam’s beautiful scenery and friendly people impress many tourists from Europe. Peter Van Kerckhove, chairmanof Belgium’sVK Group and direct investor of Amanoi resort in Ninh Thuan province, affirmed the potential of Vietnam in developing a high-end resort model.
- Vietnam tourism prepares for comeback
- National campaign launched to promote domestic tourism market
- Trump may order all international travelers to have a coronavirus test before they are allowed in the US
- Australia, New Zealand leaders to discuss international travel "bubble"
- State Department advises Americans to avoid all international travel amid coronavirus outbreak
- Pelosi Promoted Chinatown Tourism While Trump Issued China Travel Ban
- Vietnam calls for international cooperation among youth at UNSC meeting
- Vietnam urges stronger international co-operation among global youth
- Vietnam’s tourism recovers after being severely affected by COVID-19
- International visitors to Vietnam in April decline 98.2 percent year-on-year
Promoting Vietnam's tourism to leading international travel companies have 208 words, post on at January 10, 2014. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.