(VOVworld) – The Vietnamese Embassy in Belgium and Travel Magazine co-organized a seminar called “Vietnam – Favorite Destination” in Belgium on Thursday.
The activity was aimed at promoting Vietnam’s tourism to 20 international travel companies from France, UK, Belgium, and Luxembourg. Ambassador to Belgium and Luxembourg Pham Sanh Chau introduced photos of Vietnamese scenery and tourist attractions. Travel company representatives said Vietnam’s beautiful scenery and friendly people impress many tourists from Europe. Peter Van Kerckhove, chairmanof Belgium’sVK Group and direct investor of Amanoi resort in Ninh Thuan province, affirmed the potential of Vietnam in developing a high-end resort model.
- S.Korea raises number of accredited travel firms for visa application
- Vietnam’s apparel sector increasingly attractive to foreign investors
- San Diu ethnic people in Vietnam’s northern midlands and mountainous areas
- Indian IT companies take a hit as foreign banks switch to in-house tech solutions
- Vietnam wants to sustain ASEAN resilience to global challenges: Deputy FM
- Fourth Vietnam Rice Festival opens
- Vietnam's richest man bets $2 billion to sell cars to Americans
- 75th anniversary of Vietnam’s People Army marked in Laos
- Vietnam forgoes US$536.83 million tax under FTA commitments
- Ukraine-Vietnam Friendship Association convenes eighth congress