(VOVworld) – The Vietnamese Embassy in Belgium and Travel Magazine co-organized a seminar called “Vietnam – Favorite Destination” in Belgium on Thursday. The activity was aimed at promoting Vietnam’s tourism to 20 international travel companies from France, UK, Belgium, and Luxembourg. Ambassador to Belgium and Luxembourg Pham Sanh Chau introduced photos of Vietnamese scenery and tourist attractions. Travel company representatives said Vietnam’s beautiful scenery and friendly people impress many tourists from Europe. Peter Van Kerckhove, chairmanof Belgium’sVK Group and direct investor of Amanoi resort in Ninh Thuan province, affirmed the potential of Vietnam in developing a high-end resort model.
- International travel expo returns to HCM City in 15th edition
- Is International Paper Company's (NYSE:IP) ROE Of 21% Impressive?
- What First-Time International Travelers Should Do Before Departing
- Make Sure Your Credit Cards Are Optimal for International Travel
- International travelers: Here is how to SIM unlock your Verizon Apple iPhone 4S
- Smartphone survival test: OnePlus X ideal for international travel
- Tru SIM; peace of mind and significant cost savings for international travel
- AT&T to offer day passes for international travelers
- Smart gates improve the worst part of international travel
- Don't Let Daylight Saving Time Screw Up your International Travel
Promoting Vietnam's tourism to leading international travel companies have 209 words, post on at January 10, 2014. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.