Dominating the action from start to finish, Ty Dillon ran away with Friday night’s WinStar World Casino 350 at Texas Motor Speedway, leading 130 of the 147 laps in the 20th NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race of the season. The driver of the No. 3 Richard Childress Racing Chevrolet pulled away from Johnny Sauter after taking the lead for the final time on Lap 117. Dillon was shuffled back to third after a restart on Lap 107 but overtook Ryan Blaney for the top spot 10 laps later. Sauter passed Blaney for the second spot on Lap 121, and Blaney subsequently faded to 15th at the finish. Ron Hornaday Jr. ran third, followed by Brendan Gaughan and Justin Lofton. “I wasn’t going to let this race get away from me,” said Dillon, who rallied from a rough week at Martinsville, where he and Kevin Harvick wrecked during close racing and exchanged pointed barbs thereafter. “It’s happened too many times this year, and I was going to do whatever it takes.” The victory was Dillon’s second of the season and the third of his career. He finished 2.663 seconds ahead of Sauter after holding a lead of more than three… Read full this story
- American Truck Simulator Oregon expansion due next week
- Tom Cruise Confirms Mission: Impossible Fallout Moniker, Director Teases Synopsis
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.15 Patch Goes on Beta!
- The Dark Knight truck flip was peak superhero stunt work
- The pleasure of space trucking in Elite: Dangerous
- E3 06: Excite Truck Updated Hands-On
- Excite Truck Hands-On
- Q&A: Cruising with Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights
- Brenda and John Romero Talk Blackroom, VR, and Gunman Taco Truck
- NASCAR Heat 4 review: Set up for a big win
Dillon cruises to Truck Series win have 271 words, post on www.foxsports.com at November 1, 2013. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.