Jim! Tina! Julia! Bobby! All the biggest trophy holders stopped by to pose for PEOPLE in our exclusive booth Advertisement JIM PARSONS Credit: Cliff Lipson/CBS Picture perfect with PEOPLE! Soon after picking up their Emmys , the newest winners stepped into the PEOPLE/CBS photo booth to show off their statuettes. Get push notifications with news, features and more. + Follow Following You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. From Jim Parsons to Tina Fey and Bobby Cannavale to Merritt Wever, check out who stopped by for an exclusive snap . Jim Parsons The Big Bang Theory star shoulders a new addition to his collection – Sunday's Emmy win is his third for lead actor in a comedy series. "I want you to know I'm very aware of how exceedingly fortunate I am," Parsons, 40, said in his speech. Merritt Wever She was still a little shy when it came to photos, but the "scared" Nurse Jackie star managed to get a few more words out. "I'm sorry I didn't thank anyone. I was going to cry," Wever, 33, said backstage . "I don't know how to feel yet … I have therapy next week," the… Read full this story
- Inside RHONJ’s Teresa Giudice’s daughter Milania’s SECOND lavish Sweet 16 party featuring a jacuzzi over the photo booth
- Karnataka votes-2013: Sidelights
- Many booths in Bangalore lack ramps
- Bangalore voters queue up at booths braving heat
- Eugene Levy on His Emmy Nods and the Heart of ‘Schitt’s Creek’
- UP elections: Polling at woman officer Reena Dwivedi's booth much higher than average | Lucknow News - Times of India
- Ozark star Julia Garner marries Foster The People’s Mark Foster in stunning ceremony
- Edsa People Power after 36 years: Who played key roles? (Part one)
- Who can countersign a passport application, what are the photo rules, when should I renew and does my child need one?
- Chrissy Teigen poses in a stunning sequin midi dress as she gives a glimpse inside her stylish home
Inside PEOPLE's 2013 Emmys Photo Booth have 344 words, post on people.com at September 23, 2013. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.