VietNamNet Bridge – Larry Berman, the author of the famous book on spy Pham Xuan An, has come to Vietnam to launch a new edition of the book and present the film-making rights to Vietnamese partners. This morning, September 4, Larry Berman attended a press conference on the occasion of the launch of the “Perfect Spy X6 Fully New Updated Edition” in HCM City. He also granted the right to adapt the book into a 120-minute movie of the same name to First News – Tri Viet. This is not the first time Larry Berman came to Vietnam. To write the famous book, it took him five years to find documents and 18 trips to Vietnam. The book was released the first time in Vietnam in 2007, entitled “Perfect Spy.” With the updated version, he came to Vietnam dozens of times more to get materials. This new edition was launched to celebrate the birth and death of Pham Xuan An (12/9/1927 – 20/9/2006). The first edition of the book was issued in 2007 by the Thong Tan Publishing House, translated by Nguyen Dai Phuong. At that time, the book quickly became one of the best-selling publications in the country. The…
- Five new Windows Phone devices set to launch, in Vietnam
- American Express Launches New Online Brokerage Site
- Fresno State professor calls Barbara Bush an 'amazing racist'
- Best Spaceflight and Space History Books
- GOP Launches ‘LyinComey.com’ Ahead of Former FBI Director’s Book Release
- How did he get here? David Byrne’s American journey
- In new book, ex-FBI director Comey says Trump fixated on proving dossier allegations false
- Judge Tips Google's Way in 8-Year-Old Books Saga
- Best Books of 2016
- The Canadian Psychologist Beating American Pundits at Their Own Game
American Professor launches book in Vietnam have 272 words, post on at September 4, 2013. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.