DA NANG (VNS)— More amendments on how to ease house ownership for local people and to develop a sustainable real estate market were proposed at a seminar on draft revised laws on Housing and the Law on Real Estate Business on Friday. Deputies from relevant ministries, experts and businesses voiced their opinions to amend regulations regarding the sale, purchase and leasing of houses, and housing development objectives. Opinions were given on how to encourage foreign organisations and individuals to invest in housing construction or enter into real estate transactions in Viet Nam as well as the desires of many overseas Vietnamese to buy and own homes. Head of the housing and real estate department under the ministry of construction Nguyen Manh Khoi said amendments on these laws, which issued in 2005, should be made in meeting the current demands of socio-economic development. “The law on the housing and property business should be reformed in order to encourage foreign investment in housing and real estate projects, creating more favourable conditions for healthy and transparent development of the property market,” Khoi said at the seminar. “The proposals of amendments about draft laws on the housing and real estate business also focus on… Read full this story
- $1.1M Berwyn Colonial Hits Real Estate Market
- Luxury Real Estate is Global, and Coldwell Banker Previews International Delivers
- Real Estate In Waco: Check Out The Spooky Good Leasing Options
- Waco Real Estate: Leasing Instead Of Buying
- L.A. Real Estate Market Kicks Into High Gear
- As Sales Climb and Affordability Drops, SoCal Real Estate is Back to "Normal"
- Wayndotte Barely Missed Real Estate Website's Top 10 Best Detroit Suburbs for Young Couples
- Toronto real estate: New condo buyers could face big bills at move-in time
- Homes for Sale in Maryland: Real Estate Guide
- Homes for Sale in Northampton and Nearby: Bucks County Real Estate Guide
Experts urge reform to real estate laws have 317 words, post on bizhub.vn at August 24, 2013. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.