(Cinet)- Vietnamese clowns won first prize at the sixth International Clown Contest in the Cuba’s Circus Festival 2013 (Circuba 2013), which took place on July 16-22 in the Cuba’s capital city of Havana. This year’s event attracted about 80 artists from 14 countries. The Vietnamese artists, including Ta Duy Anh, Tran Manh Cuong and Nguyen Tien Hung, also received a sub-award of the National Union of Writers and Artists of Cuba (UNEAC) and a certificate of merit from Mexico ‘s Puebla University. Surpassing their rivals from Cuba , Mexico , Argentina , Brazil and Italy , Vietnamese clowns convinced spectators and the jury by their funny and artistic performances. Winning the first prize at this contest is a great honour of the Vietnamese circus and this is also a chance for Vietnamese artists to promote the image of their land and people to international friends.
- Vietnamese students win big at int'l math competition in Bulgaria
- Vietnamese student wins third prize at international science contest in US
- Vietnamese team wins int’l smart city initiative competition
- Smiles all around after Obama's Cuba visit – but which side got more out of it?
- Vietnamese chess masters win silvers
- Vietnam's representative Yen Trang wins Miss Asia 2019 crown
- Newsletter: Essential Arts: ‘Between Riverside and Crazy,’ the Pulitzer-winning play you must see in L.A.
- Ridiculously Lucky Man Wins $100,000 Lottery for the Second Time: "Oh Baby, I Can't Believe I Did it Again"
- Hostility, Secret Talks, Regrets: Fidel's Tumultuous Relationship With the U.S.
- From magnets in the nose to misused super glue, doctors share tales from the ER on Halloween
Vietnamese clowns win first prize in Cuba have 256 words, post on at July 23, 2013. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.