4:15p ET: Click here to see the helicopter photos that confirmed the suspect was hiding in a resident’s boat. 11:40a ET: Republican lawmakers push for suspect to be considered enemy combatant. 11:31a ET: The Justice Department is preparing to file formal charges against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev today. 11:20a ET: Watch a Watertown man’s video of the intense gunfight between police and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. 10:50a ET: Neil Cavuto just showed us a new image of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev before he was captured. The image shows him climbing over the edge of the boat in which he was found hiding. It’s believed to have been taken from a helicopter overhead. 10:45a ET: The family of 8-year-old bombing victim Martin Richard released a statement thanking officials for collaborating “around the clock to bring the perpetrators of Monday’s attack to justice.” Read the statement here. 10:07a ET: The family of Katherine Russell, wife of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, released a statement reading in part, “We know that we never really knew Tamerlane Tsarnaev.” Read the full statement. 9:05a ET: Eric Shawn reports that the suspect remains in serious condition at Beth Israel Hospital in downtown Boston. He is not able to communicate with police yet, but he is expected to survive. He reportedly… Read full this story
- Live updates: 2 more Sonoma County victims of wildfires identified; 50 unaccounted for
- Birmingham pub bombings suspect 'was raised in city before settling in Belfast'
- Peter Sutcliffe coronavirus death – live updates as Yorkshire Ripper dies ALONE 40 years after bloody reign of terror
- Coronavirus live updates: Virus surge overloading Bay Area testing sites
- Coronavirus live updates: Bay Area daily case numbers hit new record
- Live Updates: Thousands of ballots found in Georgia county amid election legal fight
- Live updates: Baylor 16, Texas 27; Final
- LIVE UPDATES: Coronavirus trial tests gout as possible treatment in hospitalized patients
- Live Updates: Oregon, New Mexico order lockdowns, as coronavirus cases surge across US
- SC on Loan Moratorium LIVE Updates: Hearing of petitions seeking interest waiver resumes
LIVE UPDATES: Bombing Suspect 2 in Custody, in Serious Condition have 321 words, post on insider.foxnews.com at April 19, 2013. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.