(VEN) – The purchase of environmentally-friendly products from firms that implement environmental protection has flourished in recent years in Vietnam as part of the global green consumption trend. To enable green consumption, voluntary activities have been organized to mobilize the public. These activities have received the participation of singers and personalities all over the country. These events have promoted greater public awareness of environmental issues and companies that prioritize the production of green products. A variety of activities have recently called on the public to protect the environment. The Co.opMart supermarket chain has promoted green consumerism over the past three years, and was an early participant in the campaign. Companies that have implemented environmental protection measures have received preferential promotion from Co.opMart and customers who choose to buy these products gain additional benefits such as gift coupons and direct discounts. Environmental management agencies have also strengthened their regulations regarding industrial manufacturing in recent years, including a series of regulations and measures to handle violations since 2008. Environmental inspection teams have been established to ensure more effective implementation of the Law on Environmental Protection. Thousands of polluting businesses have been discovered and forced to stop production. According to the Ministry of…
- 10 Major Benefits of Green Tea – Pour Yourself A Cup To Better Health!
- Health Benefits Of Malabar Spinach (Basale Leaf): Good For Digestion, Fertility, Heart And More
- Taste test: does the Meghan Markle-backed organic 'instant SuperLatte’ live up to the hype?
- From A Casino Economy To A New Golden Age: Carlota Pérez At Drucker Forum 2017
- Feed-in tariffs in solar energy to be scrapped, says officials
- Japan lays out growth strategy priorities ahead of elections
- National Nutrition Week 2021: Health Benefits Of Raw Papaya And Why It Is Better Than Ripe Ones
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 9
Stimulating green consumption have 290 words, post on at January 4, 2013. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.