The Top Model Online competition has officially opened, kick-starting Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2013—the country’s fourth iteration of the series. Mai Giang won Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2012. The winner of the online competition earns a ticket to progress directly to the final round of Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2013.Contestants must be a minimum 1,7m tall. A specified standard of English is one of the 2013 competition’s new eligibility criteria.The competition will last through to March 4, 2013. More information and registration options can be found on the website: www.vietnamnexttopmodel.com.The final round of Vietnam’s Next Top Model will be broadcast on television, starting in April next year. Last year’s Top Model Online competition discovered Minh Nguyet and Nguyen Cham. They eventually reached the top 8 and top 15 respectively in Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2012.Thien Trang, the winner of Top Model Online 2012, performed even more impressively, finishing as Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2012’s second runner-up.
- Gorgeous Kelly Brook turns up charm for Irish fans as model launches new Skechers range
- Bamboo Airways to launch Hanoi-Prague in early 2020
- Tesla sticks by Model 3 target, warns spending could rise in 2018
- “I love my Motherland” journey launched in Phu Tho province
- Victory Mansion, Stoke Newington High Street: Neighbourhood bar launches Asian taco menu
- The votes are in: Ealing's Models of the Year revealed
- Tesla falls short on Model 3, but overall sales rise in 2017
- Tesla Model 3 delay raises cashflow risks, but analysts upbeat
- Hundreds of motorcyclists coming together and making a difference for fourth year
- Clothing brand launches in Hereford
Fourth Vietnam’s Next Top Model launched have 256 words, post on dtinews.vn at December 7, 2012. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.