The Top Model Online competition has officially opened, kick-starting Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2013—the country’s fourth iteration of the series. Mai Giang won Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2012. The winner of the online competition earns a ticket to progress directly to the final round of Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2013.Contestants must be a minimum 1,7m tall. A specified standard of English is one of the 2013 competition’s new eligibility criteria.The competition will last through to March 4, 2013. More information and registration options can be found on the website: www.vietnamnexttopmodel.com.The final round of Vietnam’s Next Top Model will be broadcast on television, starting in April next year. Last year’s Top Model Online competition discovered Minh Nguyet and Nguyen Cham. They eventually reached the top 8 and top 15 respectively in Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2012.Thien Trang, the winner of Top Model Online 2012, performed even more impressively, finishing as Vietnam’s Next Top Model 2012’s second runner-up.
- Vietnam welcomes ASEAN chair status
- ASEAN car sales Q1 2016 market report – Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia lower; Vietnam, Philippines up
- Royal Enfield Vietnam Operations Begin – Another Country In The Brand Portfolio
- New Proton Ertiga MPV details revealed – a rebadged Suzuki, 1.4 litre MT/AT, EEV, four-star ASEAN NCAP
- 1969 Chevrolet “Astrovette” Classic Drive
- Road & Track Test: 2018 Mercedes-AMG E63 S Wagon
Fourth Vietnam’s Next Top Model launched have 215 words, post on dtinews.vn at December 7, 2012. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.