The Top Model Online competition has officially opened, kick-starting Vietnam's Next Top Model 2013—the country's fourth iteration of the series. Mai Giang won Vietnam's Next Top Model 2012. The winner of the online competition earns a ticket to progress directly to the final round of Vietnam's Next Top Model 2013. Contestants must be a minimum 1,7m tall. A specified standard of English is one of the 2013 competition's new eligibility criteria. The competition will last through to March 4, 2013. More information and registration options can be found on the website: www.vietnamnexttopmodel.com. The final round of Vietnam's Next Top Model will be broadcast on television, starting in April next year. Last year's Top Model Online competition discovered Minh Nguyet and Nguyen Cham. They eventually reached the top 8 and top 15 respectively in Vietnam's Next Top Model 2012. Thien Trang, the winner of Top Model Online 2012, performed even more impressively, finishing as Vietnam's Next Top Model 2012's second runner-up.
- Abbey Clancy fails to crack a smile as she heads home after successful Britain’s Next Top Model launch
- Abbey Clancy suffers wardrobe malfunction as her dress exposes nipples at Britain’s Top Model launch
- Olivia Buckland goes for a smart sexy look as she poses with fiancé Alex Bowen at Britain’s Next Top Model launch
- Vietnam aiming for top three games finish
- India launches mini-space shuttle
- Sucseed Launches Co-Growing Greenhouse in California
- Tesla’s Model 3 earns insurance industry’s top safety rating
- North Korea launches ballistic missile from submarine
- AeroPay Launches 1% Cash Back on all Purchases
- OUTtv launches the first LGBTQ+ channel on the Apple TV app
Fourth Vietnam’s Next Top Model launched have 272 words, post on dtinews.vn at December 8, 2012. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.