Thanks to Windows Phone 8’s strict design rules, all devices running Microsoft’s latest phone software operate in virtually the same way. Unlike with Android, manufacturers don’t have much freedom to heavily customise Microsoft’s OS with their own software. This means most tricks you use on your Lumia 920 will also work on Windows Phone mobiles, such as the HTC 8X, the Lumia 820 and the Samsung Ativ S. (more…)
- Microsoft Surface, Getting Started with Web Design, and Forcing Your Older TV into the Future
- From haggling down bills to getting paid to watch TV, how to save £500 before Christmas
- 10 things you don’t need around the house anymore because of tech
- Why Is My Internet Suddenly So Slow?
- David Nott: ‘They told me my chances of leaving Aleppo alive were 50/50’
- What it's really like to be a shopkeeper in the 'dying days' of the high street: Real-life retailers who starred in Visa's Christmas ad reveal they work through the night and must adapt to survive
- Bernie, Warren, Buttigieg, Biden knotted in N.H.
- Three decades of the Commodore 64
- The people who fell to earth
- Tales of Ike and Tina Turner
25 Windows Phone 8 tips have 188 words, post on at December 7, 2012. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.