A Ho Chi Minh City leader has expressed wish that the European Union (EU) will continue providing ODA and non-refundable aid for the Southern economic hub to implement projects on public services, poverty reduction, education and climate change. (more…)
- Vietnam seeks foreign investors to manage major expressways
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 1/11
- VN, Hungary to mark diplomatic ties by 2015
- Press digest – November 27
- HANOI IEC: Fine Symbol of Vietnam - Germany Friendship
- Vietnam’s Enterprises Are the Most Dynamic in Berlin
Ho Chi Minh City seeks more ODA from EU have 77 words, post on at November 2, 2012. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.