VietNamNet Bridge – Pollution levels in the Dong Nai River have been increasing steadily since 2007, affecting the development of 16 southern provinces and its 16 million residents, according to the HCM City Natural Resources and Environment Department.
The city’s Preventive Medicine Centre has issued many warnings about the pollution levels, which have affected the quality of water supply for local residents.
- Towns get what's left of Passaic River pollution funds
- York County targeted for its river pollution
- Hudson River polluted with high levels of antibiotic-resistant bacteria: study
- Meet Larimer County's 5 biggest polluters
- Already polluted, Susquehanna River could feel effect of Trump budget
- Hackensack advocates now pessimistic river will get Superfund cleanup
- Yonkers' polluting sewers part of new city-state deal
- Glatfelter among nation's worst air polluters
- Editorial: Christie shifts pollution settlement funds
- Poudre River flooding expected Friday