posted on 05 Oct 2012, 08:08 2 1. mercorp (Posts: 1045; Member since: 28 Jan 2012) Like I said,please offer your unbiased condolences too… posted on 05 Oct 2012, 11:33 6 14. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1236; Member since: 26 Sep 2012) One Word… RESPECT! posted on 05 Oct 2012, 08:14 5 2. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011) I’m beginning to diSliKe Ashton Kutcher more and more. posted on 05 Oct 2012, 08:17 2 3. Afterlife737 (Posts: 3; Member since: 04 Jun 2012) iRemember Steve Jobs introducing the iPad 1. Gen………… posted on 05 Oct 2012, 08:23 2 6. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012) before you go to heaven it will be all digital, with apple the only option there. posted on 05 Oct 2012, 10:00 0 12. Doakie (Posts: 2253; Member since: 06 May 2009) I don’t mean to be a downer, and I’m being totally respectful towards Steve’s death as well as all his successes in life. But you guys do realize Steve was a Buddhist, so if Jesus was accurate in his statement that “the only way to heaven is through me” Steve wouldn’t end up in Christian heaven. 15. 305Bucko (Posts:… Read full this story
- Apple boss Tim Cook gave emotional Steve Jobs tribute on the fifth anniversary of his death
- Steve Jobs' last words: Sister Mona Simpson reveals how Apple founder said 'Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow.'
- Tim Cook loses $11m as Apple's shares plunge more than 6% after firm announces it will STOP reporting how many iPhones it sells
- Ryan Reynolds, Reese Witherspoon, John Legend and more pay tribute to Jeopardy host Alex Trebek after he loses battle to pancreatic cancer at age 80
- Florida sheriff pledges to arrest CEO Tim Cook if Apple resists crypto cooperation
- Uddhav, Pawar pay tributes to Bal Thackeray on death anniversary
- We pay tribute and say a last goodbye to the people who left their mark on our lives in 2008
- Sir Winston Churchill resignation anniversary: 7 other shock moments high profile figures quit their jobs
- Apple at 40: iPhone maker celebrates rise from garage start-up to global trend-setter
- Apple cuts App Store commission to 15% for small businesses
Comments for : Apple and Tim Cook pay tribute to Steve Jobs on the anniversary of his death have 311 words, post on www.phonearena.com at October 4, 2012. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.