With swing voters in his sights, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is tacking toward the center on health care and defense spending now that he’s put his final partisan hurdle behind him and the sprint to Nov. 6 is underway. The former Massachusetts governor also faulted congressional Republicans for going along with the White House on a budget deal that has set up automatic spending cuts that include huge reductions in defense spending — a deal his running mate, Rep. Paul Ryan, helped steer. (more…)
- Improving Senior Health Care
- Is Medicare at Risk From National Health Care?
- This health care ruling could endanger untold numbers of LGTBQ Americans
- Public Health Insurance - An Essential Lifesaver For the American Health System
- Which Promises Has Obama NOT Kept?
- Barack Obama and George Bush Are Spending Us Into Hyperinflation
- Conservative platform gets a failing grade, Liberal’s barely passes on poverty and health: report
- What Marketers Can Learn From the Obama Campaign
- Biden hopes to escape the shadow of Obama's immigration policies
- How Does Obama Care Affect Your Access, Your Healthcare Quality and Your Doctor?
Romney, Obama aim at swing voters on health care have 177 words, post on at September 10, 2012. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.