Wednesday, June 20 marked the first official day of summer. The sun is up (unless you live in the Pacific Northwest, unfortunately), the birds are screaming—sorry, singing—and the heat index is climbing. That makes it a great time to be outside and frolicking, but as the heat climbs, it also makes for a good time to withdraw to the confines of an air conditioned room.Officially, summer runs from June 20 through September 21 this year. During that stretch of pleasantry coming from the weather, there are at least 20 new games that will ship during that period. Developers want you inside. They need you inside! And here are 20 upcoming titles that have the potential to keep you indoors until Fall.Quantum Conundrum (Airtight Games; Square Enix | PC, June 21; PS3, Xbox 360, July 11)Technically this game has already been released via Steam, but it made it into summer by one day and the XBL/PSN release won’t drop until July 11 anyway, so technically this is still an “upcoming” game. Regardless, the game is worth checking out. Designed by Portal co-creator Kim Swift, if you are looking for a puzzle game this summer, something that will make your mind work… Read full this story
- ColecoVision to iPhone Games Part 20
- FIFA 20 EA Access start time confirmed
- FIFA 20 EA Access release date: How to play game and get Web App
- FUT 20 OTW promo: Manchester United and Man City stars included
- Best Indie Games in 2019 for Switch, PS4, Xbox
- FIFA 20: How to transfer FIFA Points from FIFA 19 to FIFA 20?
- Fifa 20 TOTW 1
- How to get FIFA 20 EA Access?
- FIFA 20 is out soon here’s where you can get the best deals
- What every Manchester United player looks like on FIFA 20
The games of summer: 20 games to ignore the sun with have 278 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at July 4, 2012. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.