VIENTIANE — National Assembly Chairman Nguyen Sinh Hung visited the Lao National Assembly on yesterday and delivered a speech at the plenary session. NA Chairman Nguyen Sinh Hung speaks at the plenary session of the Lao National Assembly yesterday. — VNA/VNS Nhan Sang Hung said it was rare in the world to find two neighbouring nations that were so close to each other and had supported each other so much during their revolution for national liberation such as Viet Nam and Laos. The two countries had also chosen a similar path for development, he said. Hung said the Viet Nam-Laos relationship has been fostered by Presidents Ho Chi Minh, Kaysone Phomvihane, Suphanouvong and many generations of leaders and people of both countries. The relationship had taken a glorious historic path and was one of the decisive factors for the successes in each country, he said. It had become an invaluable treasure for both nations that needed to be preserved and handed over to the future generations. On the development of the co-operation between the Vietnamese and Lao National Assemblies, Hung said the two legislative bodies signed a new co-operation agreement during his current official visit. The two Assemblies would continue… Read full this story
- South Africa : National Assembly And National Council Of Provinces Approve Major Legislative Matters At Sittings Today
- South Africa : President Ramaphosa to Respond to Questions for Oral Reply in The National Assembly
- National Commerce Corporation Announces Closing of Merger with Landmark Bancshares, Inc.
- Cuba's Castro rebuts Trump at national assembly
- Pakistan National Assembly condemns Trump's 'hostile' comments
- Assemble coworking company closes Mpls. office
- Venezuela's monthly inflation rises to 34 percent: National Assembly
- Chris Christie mulls run for Republican National Committee chairman
- The Latest: Parts of Yosemite National Park to stay closed
- Trump's new national security strategy sticks close to predecessors
National Assembly Chairman lauds close relations with Laos have 312 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 5, 2012. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.