The Family Festival Kermesse 2011 Sun 11 Dec 2011, 9 am – 6 pm Thao Cam Vien (Park), 2B Nguyen Binh Khiem, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCM The Family Festival Kermesse 2011 will be held with sport activities, traditional games and many performances. In the festival, young children as well as adults will have fun with all the activities and traditional games from France and many interesting prizes for the winners. During the festival, there are many performances such as Dancing (with Capoeira demo from Dancenter), Circus show, concert, 2 lottery and many more! Also French and Vietnamese food served by experienced chefs will also be available for sale. All proceeds from the Family Festival will be donated to Poussieres de Vie organization. Poussières de Vie is charity organization established in 2003 to help street kids in Ho Chi Minh City and Kontum. We have approached and worked with more than 500 children from 6 to 18 years of age. We have taught these children Vietnamese, English and how to use the computers, we have also helped to raise the awareness of the important of education and how to use it to eradicate poverty. We have established 2 centers…
- Community calendar: Diwali events, Dia de los Muertos celebrations and more
- Seattle area holiday events 2018: Thanksgiving runs, Santa visits and festive lights
- Utah State men's basketball releases non-conference schedule
- SeniorsPlus announces November event schedule
- Kentucky’s SEC games set. Here is the full 2018-19 men’s basketball schedule.
- Tailgates, Parktoberfest, Halloween events part of Beacon Park fall lineup
- UFC Fight Night, Aaron Lewis and more Denver events on sale this week
- Willamette area of events: library anniversary, River Fusion, seminar
- Wine calendar: Free Bourbon Legends Boxcar Tour, farm-to-table dinner at Vaccaro's, Greenhouse Tavern event, more
- Salem events: 14th annual Discover Pink Walk, Gandhi Day Festival
EVENTS SCHEDULED ON DEC. 9-20 have 284 words, post on at December 9, 2011. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.