Danang unveils plan to develop e-city project Danang City has just approved a plan to develop the e-city model in the central coast city, targeting to become a modern e-city by 2020. Under Decision 10401 issued on Monday, the city’s Government is determined to apply information technology (IT) in all fields. The project will be implemented in two phases with six main tasks, including an e-city model and an overall legal frame for such tasks, IT application models among enterprises and the community, and IT infrastructure improvement among others. In the first phase from 2012 to 2015, Danang will set up foundations for IT infrastructure and human resources development. For the second phase that follows up to 2020, the city will finish the connection among models of e-government and social and economic agencies and organizations with the contribution of IT as the spearhead economic sector. According to the local authority, following the model will help improve the position and image of Danang as an e-city well-matched with other modern e-cities in the world. Singapore eyes real estate projects in Vietnam Businesses from Singapore are seeking opportunities and accelerating investment in Vietnam’s real estate market. CapitaLand Holdings of Singapore says it… Read full this story
- Nation eases path for business
- Sony Teases CES Briefing With "The Future Is Coming," But No Word On PS5 Reveal
- Sony Teases CES Briefing, Says "The Future Is Coming," But No Word On PS5 Reveal
- The British umpire: how the IFS became the most influential voice in the economic debate
- Investors recover Rs 1.60 lakh crore of Monday’s Rs 3 lakh cr loss in 45 mins
- Has Britain turned a blind eye to a gangsters' playground on the Royals' doorstep? Sinister criminal past of Albanian-born drug kingpin shot dead yards from Prince George and Princess Charlotte's school is laid bare
- Bay Area political events: Lessons of the 2010s, climate change
- Will Tory plans kill onshore wind in the UK?
- Windows 10 on Arm: What you need to know before you buy a Surface Pro X
- Hands-on at Surface event: New direction or more of the same? Yes and yes
BUSINESS IN BRIEF 13/12 have 356 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at December 13, 2011. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.