The Giants and Jets are first-place teams in control of their destiny in their division races at the halfway point of the season. New York football fans can’t ask for much more in the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving, which is when the playoff races reach the home stretch and things really get serious . So, which team is better? Is it the Giants, who have Eli-te Manning at quarterback and are coming off their most impressive and emotional victory since Super Bowl XLII? Or the Jets, who have won three in a row after losing three straight, and finally have their swagger back. Sorry, Rex, but right now it’s Big Blue. Tom Coughlin and Rex Ryan have completely different approaches, but both styles work: Coughlin has won a Super Bowl and Ryan has been to the AFC Championship Game in each of his first two years. The Jets have Darrelle Revis, the best football player in New York and the best defensive player in the league, and they have proven the last two years that they are built for playoff success. But the Giants have a dynamic pass rush with Justin Tuck, Osi Umenyiora and Jason Pierre-Paul. The running… Read full this story
- New England Patriots: Impact of Julian Edelman injury
- Jacksonville Jaguars at New England Patriots game preview
- Eli Manning comfortable playing last year of Giants contract
- New England Patriots: What makes Tom Brady, Tom Brady?
- Brady leads late FG drive to keep Patriots undefeated
- Eli Manning audibled out of run play near goal line
- Eli Manning has the perfect quote about beating the Patriots
- Shane Vereen content with Giants, expects game vs. Patriots to be ‘strange’
- Super Bowl moment No. 24: Lightning strikes twice for Eli Manning
- Greg Hardy on how to rattle Eli Manning: ‘Hit him in the mouth’
Eli Manning makes it a blue town after leading NY Giants upset over New England Patriots have 296 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at November 7, 2011. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.