(Cinet)- According to the VFF, the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has decided to appoint Vietnam in a role of the hoster for 2011 AFC U14 Women Football Festival.
Eleven members of the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) including China, Taiwan, Japan, Republic of Korea, Guam, Hong Kong, Myanmar, South Korea, Thailand, Philippines, and the home country Vietnam will take part in the Festival from June 17-30.
Aiming at developing all opportunities for national female athletes to participate into the Festival, the VFF directs U14 female football in HCM City as representatives for Vietnam in the Festival. All U14 athletes in the Festival are the representatives of the U13 female football Festival 2010, so it is a foundation for a professional maintenance and development.As usual, the Festival opens an opportunity for exchanging among 11 U14 female footballs and enhances other programs as follows: the ‘C’ Coaching Certificate Course, Preparatory Course for Festival Referees, Head Coaches Workshop for all head coaches in the Festival.Because the Festival promotes exchanges and study, no prizes and medals are honored in the Festival.As planned, the AFC will promote a preparation operation in Thanh Long Sports Centre in HCM City, where organizes U14 Festival 2011.
- Everything you need to know about the city's first ever Bold Women & Beer Festival
- L.A. DIGEST: MTA to host job fair for women May 17
- GRPD hosting recruitment event for women
- 5th Annual Black Women’s Book Festival Attracts Local and International Authors
- City of Light could use some sparkle for FIFA Women’s World Cup
- How McAllen’s New Festival Could Change the Valley’s Music Scene
- 6th annual Bridgeport Arts Festival at McLevy Green
- Fenway Park bowl game: Boston will host college football bowl between ACC, AAC schools starting in 2020 (report)
- Reel Refugees: The 2nd Annual WNY Refugee Film Festival
- The U.S. Women's National Team's next goal: Equal pay